HLTAID011 Provide first aid
HLTAID011 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
(This course supersedes HLTAID003 Provide first aid)
This course provides the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response to a casualty inline with first aid guidelines determined by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other national peak bodies.
This unit applies to all persons who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
Industry recognises the CPR component of this qualification as being current for 12 months and the first aid component for 3 years. A refresher course should be completed to remain current.
- Delivery: Blended Delivery (online and face-to-face)
- Duration: up to 2 hours online and up to 8 hours face-to-face
- Assessment: This course is assessed through demonstration, presentation and application of all elements of competency in the workplace. Participants will be required to complete activities that may include role-plays, oral and written questioning, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
- "It is a requirement of this course that a practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor."
- Accreditation: upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Statement of Attainment in:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support and
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
To book simply choose a date below and proceed through to the checkout.
- If you prefer to pay in person please enter payinperson in the coupon section during checkout or give us a call on 1800 820 950.